At Orthopaedic and Rehabilitation Specialists, we are here to see you in a timely manner. The following information will help make your first visit run smoothly. On your first visit, a consultation and physical examination along with possible x-rays will be performed.
Please bring the following information:
- Patient’s Social Security Number
- Insurance Policy Holder’s Date of Birth & Social Security Number
- Insurance Card
- Photo ID
- Parent or guardian needs to accompany anyone under the age of 18 on their first visit
- Primary care referral if required by your insurance company
- List of your current medications
- Previous surgeries and health issues
- Family History
- Report and films of any X-rays, CT Scans, or MRI’s related to your problem
At Orthopaedic and Rehabilitation Specialist we are here to answer your questions. Here are a few questions that you may have.